In the Press
In spite of being in a small niche, Mer Betta™ has been featured in fashion magazines, blogs, and machinimas.
- seabreezegal blogs about the Mer Betta Eddy while wearing the Mer Betta Simoeis.
- Mer Betta Simoeis is worn (but not credited) in the second "Sloth" photo in Fashion Teller's "The Seven Deadly Sins" which showcased the jewelry of Finesmith Designs.
- Breezy Carver has gorgeous pictures of the RFL-Owain tail and the Simoeis tail and 'kinis in her own blog and in the Fantasy Faire blog.
- Seabreezegal interviewed Opal for the Relay for Life 2011.
- Harper Beresford showcased the new Mer Betta Simplicity gowns in the Fashion for Life blog.
- Mer Betta™ Sangarios is featured in Second Style Magazine's Issue #37 (pages 58-59).
- Harper Beresford specifically asked the Fantasy Faire 2010 committee to allow her to cover Mer Betta! And she wrote one of the best compliments a designer could get:
"I can’t write enough about how beautiful I feel when I wear one of Opal’s ensembles."
- Jujudoll Dancer, CEO of MODA, slipped on the rocks and fell into the pond at the Fantasy Faire Mer Market sim and discovered the beauty of the underwater world.
- Kyota Spiteller covered the Fantasy Faire in her machinima here. Watch out for glimpses of the Mer Betta booth with Kyota wearing the Mer Betta RFL2010-Owain tail at 0:23 and again at 2:07.
- Divergence Magic covered Mer Betta in the official Fantasy Faire 2010 blog:
"One of the best examples of the opulence and beauty of being a merrow can be found in Mer Betta."
- Harper Beresford goes to the beach in the Mer Betta Halimede Merkini.
- Harper Beresford chose the Mer Betta Halimede to swim in.
- Mer Betta is again featured in Second Style Magazine's Issue #24, which is their bridal issue. See pages 70-71.
- Several Mer Betta tails were featured in Second Style Magazine's Issue #22, their Halloween issue, in pages 24-25 and 32-33.