Mer animation overriders (AOs)
Kami Hitoe by Sala Snook
Tip: You can still wear some AOs that are not intended for skirtless mer tails. If the AO splits up the knees and your shape is modifiable, you can do the following:
- Create a copy of your shape, name it "mermaid shape", and wear it.
- Go into Appearance to edit your mermaid shape.
- Go to the Legs section and scroll down to the bottom.
- Move the "Knee Angle" slider to the left (knock-kneed).
- You can experiment with how far to move the slider until the AO doesn't split your knees anymore. The value will vary depending on your leg length and leg muscles.
Mer Betta recommends the following accessories:
- Imnotgoing Sideways' free "Avatar Alpha Feet Overlays".